Monday, April 27, 2015

Spring Stylin' Pt. II

For my second spring style post I picked up some amazing accessories and bags that are practical and perfect for spring and beyond. Zappos has so many incredible brands and items to choose from and I went a little crazy (in the best way) picking out some faves.

Backpacks are a moms best friend and I previously had a really large one that was annoying to lug around. I found this one from Roxy and it's petite and the perfect size, big enough to carry diapers, snacks and my wallet but not so big you lose everything inside. I also got this gorgeous Prana tote and an amazing woven cosmetic bag for my upcoming trip to NYC in 2 weeks! For the tote, I needed something that was big enough for my plane carry-on but cute enough to carry around the city all during my stay. Bingo!

Spring style pt. II
Spring style pt. II
Spring style pt. II
Spring style pt. II

I've been on the hunt forevvverr for the perfect black hat... I'm super picky and had yet to find the one that matched all the criteria. Zappos has sooo many to choose from and the perfect one was in there! I ended up with the brixton wesley and Josh liked it so he got one too! I also got (and am now obsessed with) these round john lennon sunnies too but I forgot to bring them along when we were taking photos (wahhh).

Spring style pt. II
Spring style pt. II

And last but not least, I wanted to pick out something "springy" to wear that was a little outside my comfort zone (aka all black clothes) so I got this woven free people poncho and it is amazing!! Super comfy and versatile. It'll also be good for a beach cover-up this summer.
Poncho

Thanks zappos for always having the best selection of clothes and accessories for my choosy self to choose from and of course, the best customer service on the planet. Any time I've ever had to make a return its the most simple, straight-forward process.. no questions asked and the new things are on my doorstep before I've even sent back the thing I'm returning. Customer service that good is a rare thing these days.



And hello, I'm the most indecisive person in the world so I'm back to red and cut a bunch of hair off. Both of which I'll probably regret tomorrow. :)
Spring style pt. II
This post was created in partnership with Zappos. As always, all opinions and words are entirely my own and I'm super grateful to have the opportunity to work with a company I love. 

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS