Sunday, January 11, 2015

Around The House

Week one
Young living essential oils//Vanilla and lace
Week one
Week one
Week one
Week one

Is it just me or does it seem like it takes so long to settle back into the normal routine after the holidays? I've been working on planning out our schedules to be a little more organized (january stereotype all the way) and it felt good to be productive again this week, although lets not talk about how many emails I need to reply to.

Last year blogging became really fun for me again (after feeling somewhat uninspired for awhile) so I'm really excited to start of the year with that same excitement! I want to bring back some crafty DIY posts, lots more daily life posts, food posts and even some mama-style posts. I'll also be starting a series about essential oils soon since SO many people have asked about how I use them now and I want to share my journey with them, because they rule.

As for the pics above, two thumbs up for "montessori sensory play"! Beck was so into the little poms and dropping them into the tube that I taped on the bookshelf. He only tried to eat a couple ;)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I've recently come across your blog & I love it!

    Renee | www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. that little pom pom game is brilliant, definitely keeping it in mind for next baby. glad you're feeling inspired again, I really enjoy your food related posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get that beautiful calendar from? I love it! And don't you just LOVE Young Living oils? My husband and I are obsessed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! I know my daughter would love that. Just started following! looking forward to more mamma posts (I'm a new mom, going to be a mother of two very soon!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS