Saturday, November 3, 2012

Long time no see!

Hi friends!

I took a little blogging break for the month of October and it was fun to unplug and feel disconnected but I'm really excited to be back with a fresh perspective! I missed it, in a healthy way...

October was pretty great, in a crazy sort of way.. but i'm glad its over! I did an insane amount of sewing, josh got an awesome new job and we moved to a new house.. all of which i'll expound on soon!

Looking forward to lots of fun in November.. it's my favorite month after all!

P.s. Can we all promise to eat at least one box of these pumpkin macarons from trader joes.. they are too delicious to pass up. who's in?

pumpkin macarons

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I've never seen the pumpkin macaroons... gotta get em!

    Welcome back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am totally making a trip to trader joe's today. that's all. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was close to a Trader Joes. No such luck for me though!

    http://madnessanmusings.blogspot.com/2012/11/do-you-dare-bold-hair-accessories.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're in my freezer right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the new house! I'm sure I'm not alone in looking forward to hearing (seeing) more about it. And I would be ALL over pumpkin macarons if Canada would just get a Trader Joe's already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waitttt...totally didn't know they sold these at Trader Joe's...going there ASAP! So glad you are back:)

    xoxo,
    Alyssa

    sincerelytrulyscrumptious.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited to see what your are going to post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS