Saturday, February 5, 2011

seattle day trip

I got to spend thursday in seattle with my sister and cousin, mostly window shopping and eating. (Afterward I went into a sugar coma.. you'll see why) I like seattle a whole lot and its super nice living close enough to visit often! Though i'm still a bit distraught they no longer have one of my favorite places there anymore.


seattle
the gum wall. super pretty from far away.. super gross close up

seattle
caprese sandwich from DeLaurenti

seattle
browsing and sampling pikes best produce.

seattle
seattle
doughnuts at top pot

seattle
salted caramel cupcake from cupcake royale. it was the best thing i've ever tasted.. i would highly recommend getting it as soon as possible. and share with someone because it is WAY rich.

I worked out with my mom's personal trainer the next morning and i definitely felt the effects (i was weak and headachey) from eating SO MUCH sugar. but its fun to splurge in a big way every now and then.

Hope you're having a great weekend so far.

6 comments:

  1. The gum wall is so cool looking but also gross like you said. Did one person do that or is it a community art piece? It's 3:30 in the morning, but I just finished an essay ...thanks for brightening my evening/morning? with this delightful share. Now I want to go to Seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh looks super fun an yummy (minus the gum wall lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what fun. That donut looks super yummy, and the gum wall looks super gross.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what fun! I miss Seattle even more now! I need to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's all gum???? Ewwww.

    Your sandwich looks great. Fruit and desserts look great too.

    Did you get the job in the shop? (I was a hairstylist years ago before becoming a nurse).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS