Friday, February 11, 2011

pictures via phone

After MUCH waiting and anticipation for the iphone to come to verizon, i was finally able to pre-order my phone last week and i was pretty ecstatic when it came in tuesday. I just love it. And maybe once i'm more familiar with it i'll do a post on my favorite apps.. because there are so many helpful ones!! Anyway, one of my favorite parts is having a pretty amazing camera on me 24/7 and i've already taken full advantage of it.

This is what i've been up to this week told by phone photos (all taken with the instagram app, which is free and amazing!)

I've had a vintage table fan on my "to thrift" list for ages and one day last week as i walked to my car at my sisters apartment i spotted one next to the dumpster. it needs some cleaning but its perfect. don't you love when that happens?

this little man is getting so big. and he's starting to get really generous with his smiles.. which melts me.

dollar scoop night.


lots of orders packed for joshs webstore. new book comes out tuesday..!


kitty kisses and snuggles. being away from josh is starting to wear on me..


finally got to see blue valentine. it was good/sad/too real/heartbreaking/the best acting i've seen in a long time.





finally getting to work on the product for my etsy shoppe.. i'll let you know soon when everything will be listed!

greek yogurt with agave and pears for dinner.



8 comments:

  1. That fan is really cool- what an great find! You were probably destined to have it ;) So wish I had my own ipone- the instagram app looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so cute! I've been trying to set up an etsy shop for all the stuff i've been making but it always seems to be one of those jobs i put off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is really cute! Is that the hipstamatic app? I got my iPhone today and got that app and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love the instagram look! It's totally surreal to see new technologies mix with the old. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Abi, I just realized today (thanks to an FB post) that I have friends that go to Solid Rock. Such a small world. Anyways, welcome to the Portland/Vancouver area!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jealous of the instagram app...the android has something similar but far inferior :( boo.
    Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All thes pictures are very sweet! And I love how that app makes pictures look, I really need to splurge on that!

    I started reading your blog a few weeks ago, and Im really enjoying it!

    xo, B

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! Do you have a follow button on your page?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS