Monday, February 21, 2011

Home wishlist

With the house buying process progressing along just fine, I am getting more and more anxious to just be in there already.. and decorate! I keep a folder on my computer to save "home inspiration" photos in and I wanted to share a few of my favorites.. and my wishlist that goes along with them.
Mid-century design is so simple and beautiful, i love it. And its my hope to have our home reflect that.
i'd like:

1. a hutch in the kitchen/dining area like this one
(i'd take those chairs too)

2. this couch/coffee table/chair/side table

and this coffee table too.

an Eames lounge chair would be amazing


3. i'd love this bedroom set up


and this one too
(source 1) (source 2) (source 3)


...i can dream.

8 comments:

  1. I love the mid-century look too. I'm obsessed with anything 50s and 60s -esque.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Eames lounge chair is amazing- pity it's so pricey! You have really nice taste in furnishings ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much pretty stuff! I adore the bedding in the last picture! So cute!! =]

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will take that yellow couch too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. guitar...
    is it a main thing in your house?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello love, beautiful blog! Yes... I've been on here before, knew it sounded familiar! It's such a small, adorable world.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS