Wednesday, November 17, 2010

daily

i like..


getting the sweetest packages in the mail from my dear friend. thats french macaron soap! its too cute, how am i supposed to use it??


a yummy breakfast. toast with coconut oil, oj, and greek yogurt with raspberries.


cupcake happy hour. and playing bingo for cupcakes.


the yummiest cinnamon ice cream. and an amazing read

SA-7-2
taking engagement photos. or any photos for that matter..




November has been good.. great even. I'm looking forward to sunday, not so much because its my birthday but its the day we put up our CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS. we don't buy into this "you've got to wait until after thanksgiving" hype.. Where did that come from anyway?? that logic bugs me.

but anyway, i have some things to share soon (ie: when i get around to it) like caramel apples, some exciting news for josh and i (not a baby), what i've been "working" on, and a pretty personal post i've been debating to share.

and pssst.. if you haven't downloaded josh's bands latest album, you should go do it. its amazing and free.

11 comments:

  1. such fun and delicious looking treats! glad things have been so good for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are an amazing photographer and oh my gosh that macaron soap is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you about starting Christmas when you want. I watched Miracle on 34th Street this past week and have no shame about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when you feel like you've had a great month. November is generally a good month for me, too, especially because of Thanksgiving...because Thanksgiving means it's almost Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE your photos :))

    xo.
    http://dropsofjupiterBLOG.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will take one of everything here, please!

    ReplyDelete
  7. unbearable Lightness! I've been wanting to read that book ever since Portia came out about her ED. I can totally relate to that book, her struggles, I'm still fighting but I know God is on my side and is giving me strengtth to fight each day.
    Your such a beautiful girl and your dishes are amazing, your really talented and someone I look up to :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I know what you wanna share, whatever zgod leads you to do, God can use you as avessel to reach out to someone in need

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Yankee candles... they smell so yummy.

    Check out my latest blog on my last engagement makeup... I too love engagement photo shoots.


    http://pfsmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures! Did you like the Glass Castle? I really liked it and so did my boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS